Monday, November 10, 2008

A reply from Tee Kim ( by Tammy )

hehehe...my mood more cheerful than before!!

I want to update you all that i did a action i never do before~~scold a fried like a hell!!wahahaha..The letter i sent to Tee kim not really serious to dress Tee Kim down Because i know that i still treasure the friendship between she and me.

A couple days after i wrote the blog here, i wrote a letter not really long, just 3 pages of excel. wahahaha... me siao siao de~~In the letter, i wrote out what i am so unsatisfy with her, told her what's going on with her, told her i really "beh song" with her, told her if she still treat me as good friends please give me a answer that why she so weird for recent attitude.....bla..bla..bla...dont know why?? i am so wordy when ages getting older and older.

after a day the letter sent to her ( by email ) , i received a called from Tee Kim. She laughing and scolding me back and said " i am thinking too much". she did not keep away from me, just she also felt a bit weird about the situation i decribed with you all. she also dont know why?? she said she also want to find a day to discuss with me. she said because Peter and me just meet once a week, so eveytime i meet her, she dont want to disturb me and Peter oh..."Like This ah??" after the explanation from her, i started to figure may be i expected too much from her. may be the thought of mine is different from her. I know...what i am thinking not really means that Tee Kim do. She said she stil treat me as Good Friend. She emphasize that " a couple years more Good Friend will not easily break with a silly problem, she never give up our friendship". Yes~~ i think this is the answer i want to get from her.

During the called, we two try to say out what i am beh song, what she think of me. therefore after the called, our serious problem ( hehehe..just my thought ) ha been disimissed. This is a good news from me to you all.

I also hope that you all can join your problem here.

** Fang~~ why you did not logon to our share blog ah? want to sms you scold you. hehehe **

2 comments:

sixPRETTYgirls said...

hm.. hopefully everythg alright there ya!~

thanks for the update!! fong suan...

nee*the me^-^ said...

congrats tam!! so now u can hav both bf and gf (good friend) staying under 1 roof..hehehe!!