Monday, November 10, 2008

Announcement!!

*Left hand holding a glass, right hand taking a spoon: ting ting ting – 3 little knock on glass...*

Girls, my big day will be on 21.11.2009!!!! :D

So far, i only have this piece of info to share. Next, i will be starting to survey on the venue for my wedding dinner, bridal studio etc etc etc...

Appreciate if you girls have any advise for me..just let me know :)

And...you girls prefer to attend my wedding dinner in KL or BM/PG ar?? Let me know k....oso, let me know if you are bringing partner, preferably YES lor...

love, nee

3 comments:

Tammy said...

wahahah~~ good good good!! so excited to hear this good news. i will reserve free for your big day~

ermm..for me. sure i will bring Peter along. As you said last time, you prefer us go to Kl wedding dinner, right??then i go KL dinenr la... cos everybody gather at KL more fun.

update me if any news!!
muakzz,.,

sixPRETTYgirls said...

wow.. congratulations~~ nee!!

It's a good news.. i have been long waiting to attend my best friend's wedding!!!

I think u r now going to be the first one!!!!~ yeah ~~

hm... can someone explain here 'y preferable to attend dinner at kl insteand of penang?' i guess i was not in the chit chat.. update me, pls.....

yao

sixPRETTYgirls said...

* instead