Saturday, October 18, 2008

Homesick (by shyerlyn)

I've been working in Singapore for almost 8 months... time passed really fast ya...

I think you guys know abt me... I always stick to my family... hmm...

And, may be also influenced by the tough work life in current company.. it's not easy to work in a big organization... mixture of "complicated" people... especially those ppl who love to drive u nuts... and singaporeans always have the attititude of KS (KIA SU AND KIA SI)

It's not easy for me to live without my family... haha... sorry ah, after so many years, I still remain as myself.. so pampered ya...

last time when having studies in KL, a bit different.. can still enjoying ONLY if no exam... haha..remembered that we always went MAMAK.. wah.. had roti canai, roti planta, roti bom, roti telur, chee chiong fun, teh ais, teh o ais, teh o ais limau... apa pun ada... so caused us so fat.... hahaha....

and I know, may same to u guys, not easy to have ideal life as we wish...... we are at the age of striving for success...

just have a feel to blog out my feel in Singapore, I need you guys supports.. and I knw whenever I need, I will get it from u guys =) this is the true friendship...

Love and Miss u all so much.....

3 comments:

sixPRETTYgirls said...

Yau,

Of coz we will support you!!
You hang on there, very soon you will get used to your new life.
After the taiwan trip, we will go to visit you, in 1 big group ok?
:)
Feel free to blog out anything here/to us. We are here, waiting to support you!!

nee

Tammy said...

Yau…u r the best!!u r not alone~~although the complicated life in yout company, u stil have a group cutie and beautie friends beside you give you fully support.( so sorry ~~ I mentioned again v r beautie gals …wahahahah!! ) anyway…just let me know if you have something to share with, ok?? i heard your mom said you really tough in your company and also your department head not really good , right?? dun worry...2 years time will past in a super duper fast. yes..as nee said v plan for taiwan trip and may be next rip to singapore find u . hehehe... good luck to you~~ muakkzz.. miss u all!!



Tammy

sixPRETTYgirls said...

I prefer to name you 'fong suan' than 'tammy'...

thanks.. thanks and thanks.. =)
to continue survive in singapore will need supports from all of u...

but, when u heard from my mum? u met her??? y she never tell me abt this??? hairan-nya~~~~

shyerlyn