Saturday, October 18, 2008

You are not alone *-* (from nee)

To all my beloved ladies,

You are not alone!! I'm serious about this statement. Our heart is always connected.
I know we are physically apart from each other, even staying in the same land, KL also, we seldom meet, call or even sms!! We are living our own life...

But,

Sincerely, in my heart, you girls always my best friends.

The secondary school and college life that we gone through together, it's so rememberable!! I will never delete it from my memory :)
Everytime when i clean up my stuff, i will double miss you girls, miss all the moment when we were together...looking at those silly photos (including those we were in orange uniform, taken inside school, even in front of flag pole...), letters, notes, drawings that i got from some of you...so sweet~make me wish that i can go back to the past...(can i bring my bf together if i can go back to the past??..hehe..)

Now, i have no more this kind of friendship. Only have colleagues and some close colleagues. No matter how close/ ngam keng with all those colleagues, all of your place is non-replaceable. Serious ler!!

I really cherish all of you as my girl friends. Sometimes when get to know news of you girls from friendster photo in friendster) or others' mouth, the feeling is just so far away...
At the same time, i feel guilty as well...for not caring about you girls...
When i read Tam's blog about her dream becoming an air-stewardess, yau's blog for how suffer/homesick she is, living alone in another country, i feel so stranger to all this news, like reading other people's story, and feel so upset...Sorry for not being a good/caring friend of you all...

Sometimes when i see tyng is online in msn...i feel like chatting with her but dont know how to start...really 不好意思 :'(

I really hope that from this blog, i can get back all my dearest girlfriends. Although it's a bit late now, but better than sit here do nothing. I dont want to feel regret in future, for letting the friendship gone...

You know what, i see you girls as very important guest in my wedding. Automatically, you girls will be the 'jie mei' on my big day, this is for sure as you girls are non-replaceable mah!!
I cant imagine if you girls didn't turn up (except for tyng, if you cant attend, i can understand coz the air fare is not cheap, but of coz if you coming back, i will be double happy loh :D).

That day when tam told me you girls are planning to visit tyng in taiwan next July...i have decided to join you girls, although i'm not budgetting to travel in this year and next year.
But, i'm willing to sqeeze a bit budget for this trip (provided that the package/fare is really within my small budget and i can afford it lah). I dont want to miss the chance that we are going to travel together after we have said it/planned for so many years. Hope you girls can understand my situation loh, preparing for house renovation and wedding on the same year is really very tough ler!! Although Yew has told me that he is going to pay for almost everything, but the house and the wedding is for 2 of us mah...no matter how, i will still have to contribute, right? I know sure you girls will support me for being a good wife :P

Hope you girls can always come up here and updates all of us of your latest news. I really appreciate your girls for updating/visiting this blog oftenly.

Ms Carene goh, you told me you will write something here before you go to Phuket but you aeroplane me, i will remember lo...coz i'm writing it down here!! In order for me to forgive/forget your aeroplane incident, please upload your photo in bikini here, all agree?? Heheheeee....

Deb, please post ur new hse address here!!! OR even photos. (oh ya, i added ur bf in my facebook, heheh, coz i dont want to know him only on ur wedding day :P)

Tyng, may i know are you currently single and available or already attach to some1? Share with us ok??

Yau, gambate!! I'm a bit regret for not visiting you during my last trip to SG. But i guess at that time you were really bz/ no mood to see me huh?!

Tam, after i read your blog about 'slimming down'...can i request you..to be my consultant?? I want to be the most gorgeous bride yoh!! hehehe....

Once again, you (all of you) are not alone, as we are always by each other side, agree???

With love,
nee ^-^

4 comments:

sixPRETTYgirls said...

Hm.. ya.. I am not alone..life still goes on with all the "LOVES".. from family, good friends and boy friend..

I also keeping all the letters.. haha.. those are memorable stuff.. 10years later, I might be sharing with my children.. hahahhahahha...

you are right that in working life, impossible to have a so called good and trusted friends.. i mean the feeling very much different... anyway, i feel glad that so far i have good colleagues.. they are taking good care of me.. make sure I am OK to continue survive in Singapore.. haha...

nee, don't worry.. I understand you..or rather we understand you.. of course sometimes may feel that you neglected our friendship..and a bit bo song la.. but as u said.. come on, we are good friends!! super duper good friends!!

Frankly speaking, not only yourselves never keep in touch with us.. we too.. I have been long time din c tammy, debbie and wan lim.. the recent few months.. the recent months, the only little connection with some of them were from msn, skype and facebook lo..

Let's us "improve" our friendship from today onwards... Look forward to the close connection from each others la =D

shyerlyn

Tammy said...

霓~~你真的要减肥吗?减肥真的很辛苦而且要很有恒心及耐心。我当然可以帮你。但是。。。你必须坚持到底哦!!不要半途而废。因为我不能在你身边每天给予你指导或看着你。所以希望你会加油~~为你的婚礼,也为自己努力减肥哦!!减肥已经两年多了,馋嘴的我依然有时还是会偷偷的吃好料。但过后就必须加倍努力做运动了。减肥不是单靠节食,最重要的还是做运动。加油吧!!假如你需要我写减肥菜单给你,就让我知道吧!!好吗??ganbate kudasai~~


Tammy

sixPRETTYgirls said...

菱霓很肥咩?!我也是肥去了。。新加坡的食物很大盘。。 渐渐习惯它的分量了。。。

OMG...help me too..

i seldom exercise.. i admit...

let's jia you!!! oh yeah oh yeah

Tammy said...

no la... nee 不肥啦!!只是她想在结婚前瘦些。 。哈哈哈。。singapore 's food delicious?? u fatter than before? aiya..long time din meet u ...dunno how r u now. kekekeke...